Speaking early is a way to develop the intelligent in baby so as sooner of training your baby to speak as better for her. There are many solutions to help your baby speak sooner. We will show you 3 most simple way following:
1. Reply your baby’s cry
Crying is actually a way to communicate of your baby when she wants something to meet required needs of her body. Your answer is how you respond to those needs such as parents will know exactly when your baby is sick, hungry, tired…It is a strangely way to share information but exciting.
2. Buy toys in a scientific way
The baby can learn about language through daily activities. They also learn about language when playing with toys. You can refer to the extremely simple ways below to your baby can speak early.
- First: no / limited using toy which can light up automatic, can speak or play music. These types of toys will attract the attention of the baby then make learning to speak of her distraction.
You should start with a phase sing then increase gradually the number and complexity up. The process repeats the words of the song will be the first step to remember what she loves to imitate later.
Training your baby to talk is set for a process required patience and participation of all member of the family to give the baby a good environment for the first communication step.
- Second: these simple toys such as blocks, balls, dolls…will help your baby to learn a lot of interesting and useful things and stimulate her to speak out her thoughts.
- Third: you should use alternate toys. Many parents usually buy a multitude of toys for your baby but just play only a few times then feel bored and throw them into a corner. So you should sort them into different group then give them to your baby as a group and make sure that she will play with all of them by ‘turnaround’.
3. Let your baby listen to music
If you can’t sing the long and hard songs, you can sing the short and easy one. Listening to music also helps your baby develop her language. When she can speak out 4 or 5 words at the same time, you can teach her to sing songs which have simple, easy to pronounce lyrics.